Skip To Main Content

Trace Crossings Registration

If you are looking to enroll your child in Hoover City Schools, please keep in mind the following requirements when enrolling a student

  1. Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)
  2. Current utility bill (water, power, or gas)
  3. Birth certificate
  4. Social Security card (voluntary)
  5. State of Alabama ImmPrint Immunization Record
  6. Withdrawal form from the previous school 
  7. A valid photo ID. i.e. Passport, Driver's License, government-issued ID (Parent/Guardian)
  8. Custody documents, if applicable

If these documents cannot be submitted to the school, please contact student services for enrollment. 205-439-1016

The information listed above can be uploaded during the completion of the online registration form. 

For other questions, please contact the TCES office directly:  205.439.2700

Registration 23-24